Saturday 21 March 2015

A VALENTINE'S MEMORY by Max Vos

A VALENTINE’S MEMORY by Max Vos


Pages: 83
Date: March 21st, 2015
Details: No. 3 Memories
Kindle

The blurb:

“There's a lot going on this Valentine's Day for the Sutton family. Adam and J.J. have a romantic evening ahead of them, and they're not the only ones. 

Unfortunately, Thad has something else on his mind, and it's gnawing away at him. When he finally tells his new family what's going on, it's all hands on deck to help him. 

No one messes with the Suttons.... 


My thoughts:

The Memories novellas are feel-good stories. Yes, they tackle issues and provide excitement, but overall they are snapshots of life in the kind of family everybody would love to be a part of.

Adam and JJ have to be among the sweetest couples known to M/M romance. They’re adorable together and put a grin on my face whenever either or both of them made an appearance. For me the most memorable character in this series has to be Maggie Sutton, Adam’s mother. I love the way she rules over her sons and their families and I adore her protective instincts when she sees someone hurting one of those she loves.


I’m almost sorry that this book tied up any loose ends from A Christmas Surprise 2, and can’t help hoping he’ll give us more seasonal encounters.  Sometimes I need a read to lift me up, cuddle me and leave me feeling happy. And that’s exactly what these stories did.

No comments:

Post a Comment